BASIC ELEMENTS IN COMPOSITION

BASIC ELEMENTS IN COMPOSITION

  • Photo-based on dot


I took this picture in France when I visited my old sister. The buildings are called Haussmann. Obviously, the dot is the flower because it is the main idea.

  • Photo-based on vertical lines


I took this picture of my friend Marta (more like my sister's friend) in Paris, more specifically in the museum "Atelier des Lumieres". There are so many lightrooms, the lights get reflected in you, so it is a really good idea to take photos there. The lights that appear in the museum gives a very artistic touch to the photos of the visitors (like me). The museum doesn't have paintings in it, which I think is a really original and iconic idea of them to do. We can perfectly see the vertical lines.

  • Photo-based on horizontal lines


I took this picture of my friend Ruben in Berlin; that day we decided to see the city deeper, so we basically decided to take our bikes and definitely, we took a bunch of photos that day. We share the same passion at photography so he helped me pick the angle, so I gotta him the credit of that at least. I edited the lighting and I changed the filter to black and white.

  • Photo-based on diagonal lines


This picture was taken outside the museum of the Louvre, just after we got inside the museum and we got to see the talent these artists had. I was totally mindblown about the sculptures, how everything was so well thought like every minim detail was already thought. I love it.


This picture was taken in Paris, more specifically in La Défense, where the grand buildings are, and of course the companies. I remember that on that day there were a lot of plains flying in the air, we were waiting for the right moment to take pictures, we failed the most of the time however we managed to get one photo right. We can perfectly see the diagonal lines reflected (as the floors of the building). I edited the lighting of the photo.

  • Photo-based on curved lines


The first picture was taken in a museum in Paris, 59 Rivoli (I get to talk more about this museum later). I edited the lighting as well. The second picture was taken in Paris as well, in a museum called Musée d'Orsay. I fell in love with their way of expressing themselves with their paintings rather than with words.  


This picture was taken by my brother in Paris very near to the museum of the Louvre (where there is the Mona Lisa). We thought that that placement was cute and we took a photo as a memory.

  • Photo-based on simple shape


In this image, I took an apple and I situated it in a black blanket. I edited the photo a bit, I darkened it.

  • Photo shaped on geometric shapes


These two pictures were taken in Morocco, Fez. The first one was from the first university ever created in the world funded by a woman named Fatima al-Fihri in the year 859. And the second one was from the window of the house of my grandparents.

  • Photo-based on irregular shapes


This picture was taken in Corçega (an island in France) where my father lives; a while time ago. I thought I will use it for this work since it will work for them. Thanks to this photo I got into photography, I was like ten years old when I took it. I edited the lighting in the image. 

  • Photo-based on abstract shapes



The first image I took it on my way to the bus, it was raining and so I was looking to the window, admiring the view and how the lights were reflecting by the rain, therefore I decided to take a picture. The second one was from a painting I have hung in my room, I cropped and framed the photo.

  • Photo-based on textures


This picture doesn't have any mystery, I took it on my downtown (Santomera). It is as you can see a tree. I really liked the picture.

  • Photos based on contrasting colors


                

This is my older brother who lives in Germany, I took these pictures last year when we went to visit him in Berlin. I really liked how well the colors of the pictures were complementing each other.

            

The first one was taken by me in the museum in Paris, called 59 Rivoli. My sister took us there since she basically lives in Paris, she and I are major fans of art. There were so many beautiful paintings, I remember meeting so many amazing people there, they were really kind, especially how they manage to explain their drawings, they had so much meaning to them, the thing that most amazed me was how humble they were. I had a really good time that day. I edited the lighting and I framed the photo. The second one was taken in Paris as well, but in this case near the Gallerie Lafayette. I edited the picture for it to be more colorful.

  • Photos based on harmonic colors


I took these two pictures in France, the first one near the theme park (Jardin des Tuileries) and the other in Versailles. I edited a bit of the lighting in the first photo only.


I took the second picture in Rennes, a city/town near Paris, my sister took us there since she really likes that city for being a very relaxing and peaceful one. And the first picture was taken in Rabat, Morocco. I edited the picture and I added some contrast, some saturation, etc.


➤ Greeting to my sister who helped remember the names of the museums.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

CHEMA MADOZ

LIGHTNING

PERCEPTION