EDEN

Blessed and grateful

-
Now the night is coming to an end
The sun will rise and we will try again

Stay alive, stay alive for me
You will die, but now your life is free
Take pride in what is sure to die

I will fear the night again
I hope I'm not my only friend.
-

Am I the only one I know
Waging my wars behind my face and above my throat
Shadows will scream that I'm alone
But I know, we've made it this far, kid.

By Twenty One Pilots.

I am astonished. I am amazed at this masterpiece. All the songs are passionate and heartfelt. I've followed him and his music for a long time, and it never gets old, only newer. All of his songs are living poetry, but this. This one is genuine art. The beat, the bass, his voice, the lyrics… when I heard this one for the first time and when he said “let’s go home, there’s no hope”, I felt goosebumps all over the place. This song is incredible. I love it how it’s not completely about love, but what’s going on in our minds, things that most of us think about 24/7.

This is some of the most creative production I've ever heard. His lyrics ring true and his chords tell a story of strength and tragedy. I don't know how else to describe the feeling I get when I listen to his songs, especially this one. It inspires me. I love everything about his music, what it means, and how amazing it is. This is some solid art right here. Mad respect, good to know we still have some real authentic artists out there! Almost all I see these days are garbage and mediocre artists who don't even write their own songs and still call it art. And then it is so original, I wouldn't even know a genre to describe that. This is so well done that I can't even describe it. So amazing he could give us this good. And to that, I say thank you, Eden, for blessing us with your music.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

CHEMA MADOZ

LIGHTNING

PERCEPTION